How to become a Member
Procedures for joining and becoming a member of TAHA.
- We have a very simple procedure to of joining TAHA! You can become a member by filling the membership application form available at our headquarters offices in Arusha or at our field offices in either Morogoro, Zanzibar or Mbeya . You can also download the membership application Form. (SWAHILI) and (ENGLISH)
- After filling in the form, the next step is to pay your membership dues according to your membership category. The payment can be done directly to our Bank Account indicated on the form or by cash/cheque at one of our offices.
- For more information about how to join TAHA, please contact the Secretariat at the address email@example.com Become a member and join an organization that understands your business. If you are in a Horticulture related operation TAHA is working right now to better the environment and improve your viability. Join and inspire others to do the same and help establish a strong Horticulture Industry in Tanzania!
Are you ready to be part of horticulture family? If yes, you are welcome to become a member of TAHA and proudly represent "Made in Tanzania." Joining TAHA is one of the most important decisions you can make to change your life and or welfare of your organization-large or small.
All TAHA members-individuals, groups and organizations-will have exclusive access to the following member-only benefits:
- TAHA will address policy and regulatory issues affecting industry enabling environment including taxes and overregulation. TAHA serves as a "unified voice" for the industry practitioners
- Access to TAHA's technical services through our staff who are able to provide technical services on sales and marketing, food safety, standards, nutrition and government policies and regulations.
- Access to TAHA's marketing information database which delivers various information directly to your phone including latest prices in more than 15 markets, proper agricultural practices, industry news updates and policy and regulatory issues
- Access to a publications library including horticultural best practice manuals created by TAHA and our partners
- Input dealers, financial institutions and other service providers will be given access to our database of farmers as well as the chance to advertise their products. Farmers and other value chain actors will be given opportunity to access information on quality input and financial services dedicated to advancing the horticultural industry
- Industry specific and tailor made trainings provided exclusively to members throughout the value-chain to improve skills necessary for success in the industry
- Access to horticulture logistics services provided through TAHA's business arm; TAHAFresh Handling Limited
- Opportunity to network with other industry actors through various platforms. organized by TAHA and its partners